multi-tool, quick-release, 300 W
Multi-purpose oscillating tool designed for cutting and separating wooden materials, plastics, plasterboard, and soft metals (e.g. copper, aluminium, non-hardened nails, soft metal alloys) as well as for rasping, grinding, and scraping smaller areas. The tool enables precision work in less accessible places, e.g. cutting into furniture or tiled corners, etc.
|number of vibrations||
|oscillation angle (double-sided)||
weight: 2 kg
You may also like…
- quick-release jaw for easy tool-less attachment replacement
- strong 300 W motor
- speed control enables speed setting according to the material cut
- can only be used with attachments fitted with the “Quick Install” clamping system
- plunge cutting blades are designed for cutting wood and softer materials in less accessible places, e.g. corners, installed carpet skirtings, etc.
- scraper designed for removing soft putty between tiles, paint scraping, etc.