cordless impact wrench, HEX 1/4″, 16.6 V Li-ion (2×), 1,500 mAh
This lightweight, heavy-duty cordless impact wrench with high tightening torque of 120 Nm provides the power you need to finish a wide range of operations – tightening and loosening nuts and bolts in wood, steel and concrete. The impact torque increases the strength of the wrench and simultaneously saves battery consumption. It is therefore much more efficient than a cordless drill, driving more nuts per battery charge.
Due to the Li-ion battery, the screwdriver can be charged at any time without decreasing the battery’s capacity. The Li-ion battery self-discharges very slowly, remaining charged for a long time.
16,6V Li-ion (2x)
|number of impacts||
|max. tightening torque||
|battery charging approx||
|weight (including battery)||
weight: 2.7 kg
- gentle tightening facilitates the automatic reduction of the rotation speed, whilst increasing the resistance and friction of the tightened nut
- its weight of only 900 g makes it perfect for longer periods of work
- 1/4″ hex head provided with a lock for grooved bits
- integrated LED light enables work in dark areas
- ergonomic non-slip handle