angle grinder with speed control, 125 mm, 850 W
Grinder designed for medium- and heavy-duty cutting and grinding, cutting stone, grinding off welds, etc., and, due to the speed control, can also be used for polishing or special treatments requiring disc speed adjustments. Compact size for comfortable and easy work, including in confined places.
The adjustable speed means you can start working at lower speeds, increasing the speed when it is clear that the material cuts well and the disc neither jams nor overheats. In contrast, if you are experiencing problems, e.g. the material is not homogenous or the disc is rotating too fast in dry materials and vibrations occur, which worsens the quality of the cut, you can reduce the speed and gain better control over the quality and safety of your work.
|thread of the handle||
weight: 3.15 kg
- speed control means you can also use the grinder for polishing (carrier and disc/pad not included)
- practical head shape allows you to place the grinder “on its back” in any working environment
- ingenious design enables fast and simple carbon brush replacement
- tool-less disc cover adjustment
- grinder speed can be easily adjusted according to the job