48T 210mm Circular Saw Blade with Sintered Carbide Teeth
Upgrade your cutting game with this 48T 210mm circular saw blade. Made with sintered carbide teeth, it provides clean and precise cuts on solid wood, chipboard, and hard fiberboard.
- Upgrade your cutting work with this Extol Premium 210mm TCT circular saw blade.
- Made with sintered carbide teeth, it is perfect for precise and clean cuts on solid wood, chipboard, and hard fiberboard.
- The cutouts in the body prevent overheating and deformation, ensuring durability and efficiency.
- With a maximum speed of 7,000/min and 48 teeth, this blade is suitable for ripping and cross cutting.
- Available in multiple sizes and with a thickness of 2.2mm, it is compatible with all standard saw types.
a range of quality all-purpose saw blades with sintered carbide teeth for longitudinal and transverse cutting of solid wood, chipboard and hard wood fibreboards. A wide selection of discs with various clamping hole diameters for all EN 847-1 standard saw types available on the market.
disc thickness 2.2 mm, max. speed 7,000/min
⌀ 210 × 3.0 × 25.4 mm, 48T
weight: 0.7275 kg
Request A Quote
"*" indicates required fields