The electric micro-dot engraving pen is designed for the easy, fast, and permanent writing, marking, and decoration of objects made from glass, plastic, wood, soft metal, steel, etc.
impact rate 6,000/min, engraving tip – tungsten carbide, for materials up to 58 HRC (wood, glass, plastic, soft metal, steel, etc.), el. depth control – yes
up to 58 HRC (wood, glass, plastic, soft metal, steel, etc.)
|el. depth regulation||
weight: 0.475 kg
- the pen’s design, thin handle, and balance provide a natural, comfortable grip for easy, fast, non-tiring, precise work
- electronic engraving depth control
- the rubberized grip dampens vibrations whilst holding it and prevents fingers slipping
- template for engraving letters and digits included
- the carbide tip can be easily removed and sharpened
No products were found matching your selection.